This policy describes how we process any personal data we collect or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting https://southernnevadapickleball.org/ (our website), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR), we will assign the current SNP President or delegate as Data Protection Officer ("DPO).
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Basic personal details such as name, residence address, email address, telephone number, age, and gender.
- Business details such as business name, business address, business email address, business telephone number, and year established.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, location, internet service provider (ISP), and cookies or HTTP cookies and other similar technologies to distinguish you from others on our website,
- Your login and logout time, and
- The type of data or content you view on our website.
How We Use and Store Data
- DATA USE
Any and all kinds of personal and/or confidential information submitted or collected through https://southernnevadapickleball.org/ shall be apportioned, disclosed, and/or used only for the purposes of
- Providing you with information and/or services that you request from us,
- Improvement of products and/or services provided.
- Customization of the website for efficient and effective usage.
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure,
- Storage and records of the management.
- Contact information for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- Method of contact and/or communication between the management, its members, clients, subscribers, users, and relevant third parties associated with such website users.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain personal information and/or data within the necessary period to achieve the purpose set out in this Policy and will ensure that such retention is allowed by law. Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored in a database on a secure server. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider MemberLeap to facilitate the running and management of this website. MemberLeap cannot access, provide, rectify, or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
- DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored at a location not under the jurisdiction of your state, province, and country. Some data protection legislation and regulations may vary from your location. By signing up from our website, you consent to the transfer of such information subject to any existing laws.
- DATA DISCLOSURE
We ensure and manifest our commitment to maintain the security of the uploaded information by members, clients, and end-users. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your Data Protection Rights
For the purposes of complying with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), GDPR, and other applicable privacy rules and laws, Southern Nevada Pickleball ensures that you have the right to exercise the following regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from us and get copies for your personal use. Service fees may apply when requesting copies.
- You have the right to review your stored personal data and correct any errors for more accurate information.
- If you are uncomfortable with us using your data for marketing, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from our website.
- You have the right to report any breach of your privacy rights to relevant authorities.
- You are entitled to request for the deletion of your personal data from our website subject to any applicable rules, regulations, and policies.
- If you do not agree with the use of your personal data, you may request to withdraw your consent.
You are also protected by the U.S, Federal Trade Commission and other relevant federal and state data protection legislation against any deceptive practices and breach of federal privacy and data protection regulations.
If you decide to exercise any of these rights, we encourage you to contact us immediately. We will respond to your request within twenty-four (24) to seventy-two (72) hours, or as soon as we can.
How to Contact Us
October 25, 2022