Become a member today.
Individual Membership $15.00 USD Annually
Household Membership $20.00 USD Annually(Includes individual membership and an additional household member for $5.00, totaling $20.00)
Donation: Help us grow. Please consider a gift at the time of member registration. Your generosity is appreciated!
(Select the rectangle action buttons to indicate choices when completing the registration process.)
Your Dues Support:
- The only volunteer based non-profit in southern Nevada that represents ALL pickleball players.
- Your voice included when SNP works with municipalities, organizations, and companies to grow pickleball.
- Events for players of all types, powered by members with free or moderate cost to participate.
- Lower operational expenses including hosting southernnevadapickleball.org which is now the go-to resource for all things pickleball in our community.
- Firsthand knowledge of court locations, upcoming events, and instruction.
- Member giveaways, discount codes and perks.
Our PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, e-check and rewards balance.
Criterion to be a member in good standing:
- You must be age 18 or older to enter into an agreement for membership,
- You agree to respect our Code of Conduct, and
- You support the mission of the organization.
We offer individual memberships or a household discount for two individuals living at the same address. (Great opportunity for a family.)
A household designates a maximum of two individuals to be recognized as members in good standing.
A member in good standing has the right to vote, hold office and determine the directions of the organization.
A child may participate if considered part of a household discount. A parent or legal guardian must be a member in good standing and provide consent A child may not vote or hold office.
Our association is a separate entity from other organizations, clubs and societies. Membership in other organizations does not establish a membership in SNP. Membership in SNP does not make a person a member of other organizations.
Joining Facebook or SNP related social media will not automatically make you a member of SNP or include you in our email news alerts and announcements.
Click on the action button above to join us.
Bylaws can be reviewed by clicking the "Read more" action button below.